This is our second most popular destination which takes you to the Cuban countryside. After having visited Havana, we recommend this tour that takes you to the exuberant Valley of Viñales, as well as the beautiful and colorful city of the same name. Learn about the traditional methods of growing tobacco that have placed the “Cuban Habano” as the world´s best cigar.
Highlights of the tour:
- Visit the Cuban countryside.
- Learn about the process of growing tobacco and the making of cigars.
1 person ………… 200 USD (200 USD per person)
2 people ………… 200 USD (100 USD per person)
3 people ………… 210 USD (70 USD per person)
4 people ………… 220 USD (55 USD per person)
*** The above prices are per the number of people in 1 hardtop classic car (maximum 4 people per hardtop classic car). PRIVATE TOURS.
*** Prices are NOT per person.
- The tour lasts 8 hours.
- Normally we start at 7:30am until 3:30pm. Arrival in Havana between 6 and 7pm. *** Ride in each direction is around 3 hours.
VERY IMPORTANT: The tour ends in Viñales at 3:30pm. This is a company policy for the safety of our guests and staff. The roads to and from Viñales are not in very good condition and there are usually horses and cows on the road so we MUST drive during daylight. Please keep this in mind when booking that return will start in Viñales at 3:30pm. It is for your safety.
- Collection at hotel/ Airbnb or meeting point.
- At the end of the tour we take you back to your accommodation.
- Pick up at your Airbnb/ hotel.
- Stop on the way to Viñales for those of you who wish to use the toilets or eat something.
- Prior to arriving in Viñales, stop at the “Los Jazmines” lookout point. Panoramic view of the Valley of Viñales.
- (Optional) Horse-riding (10 cuc per hour, not included in the tour price)
- Lunch at a local restaurant (lunch not included in the tour price)
- Ride around the town of Viñales, as many stops as requested for taking pictures.
- (Optional) Visit to a natural cave (Cueva del Indio) (5 cuc per person, not included in the tour price)
- Visit to a tobacco farm and purchase cigars directly from the farmers if you wish to. *Please note that at the farm you will have the chance to buy cigars directly from the farm, they will not be made in the factory but locally produced. The cigars will be fresh and of good quality but if you prefer quality certified cigars then we recommend the factories in Havana.
- Around 3:30pm return to Havana
- Arrival in Havana between 6 and 7pm.
NOT included in the tour price:
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to museums, factories, etc that you choose to go.
- Entrance fee for Cueva del Indio: 5 cuc per person
- Horse-riding in the valley: 10 cuc per person per hour
- Tips for guides and drivers
*** you can decide on the day of the tours to do the optional visits or not. They are a suggestion in the itinerary but NOT a MUST DO.
*** Please email us to email@example.com in order to get a final quote taking into the account the number of people in your group.