Havana Journeys´ customized tours in a Classic American Car invite you to discover and admire the exuberant and attractive Valley of Viñales, as well as the beautiful and colourful city of the same name. Visit an authentic tobacco farm and learn all about the traditional methods of growing tobacco that have placed the Cuban Habano as the world´s best cigar. Don´t waste any time and enjoy all the attractions this tour offers: horse-riding, natural caves, tobacco farms and much more.
- The tour lasts 8 hours.
- Normally we start at 7:30am until 3:30pm. Arrival in Havana between 6 and 7pm.
- *** Ride in each direction is around 3 hours.
VERY IMPORTANT: The tour ends in Viñales at 3:30pm. This is a company policy for the safety of our guests and staff. The roads to and from Viñales are not in very good condition and there are usually horses and cows on the road so we MUST drive during daylight. Please keep this in mind when booking that return will start in Viñales at 3:30pm. It is for your safety.
- Collection at hotel/ Airbnb or meeting point. At the end of the tour we take you back to your accommodation.
The program comprises a visit to the city of Viñales, a ride around the valley of the same name and a stop at an authentic tobacco farm.
- Stop on the way to Viñales for those of you who wish to use the toilets or eat something.
- Stop at the Jazmines lookout point. Panoramic view of the Valley of Viñales.
- (Optional) Horse-riding (10 cuc per hour, not included in the tour price)
- Ride around the town of Viñales, as many stops as requested for taking pictures.
- (Optional) Visit to a natural cave (Cueva del Indio) (5 cuc per person, not included in the tour price)
- Visit to a tobacco farm to learn about Cuban cigars