Havana Journeys´ customized tours in a Classic American Car invite you to visit the beautiful city of Matanzas, city of rivers and bridges, of poets and musicians.
- The tour lasts 8 hours.
- Normally we start at 8am until 4pm.
- At 4pm we start driving back to Havana.
- Collection at hotel/ Airbnb or meeting point.
- At the end of the tour we take you back to your accommodation.
- Stop at the Bacunayagua lookout point. Panoramic view of the Yumuri valley.
- Visit to the Monserrate Chapel. Panoramic view of the city of Matanzas.
- Walking tour in Matanzas´ historic center.
- Parque Libertad (Liberty Park)
- Velazco hotel
- (Optional) Pharmaceutical Museum (entrance fee: 3 cuc per person, not included in the tour price)
- Calle Medio (Famous street located downtown)
- (Optional) Bellamar Caves (entrance fee: 5 cuc per person, not included in the tour price)
The Bellamar Caves are Cuba´s biggest and most beautiful caves. The local tour takes you 700 meters into the caves. Comfortable and not-slippery shoes are recommended.
- (Optional) Beach time in Jibacoa or Playas del Este if requested. *If you are planning to take this stop, please bring a towel and bathing suit.