Matanzas, located 1 hour and 40 minutes away from Havana is a beautiful city, popularly known as the Athens of Cuba or the City of Bridges. On this tour you will witness daily life in another Cuban province and enjoy this city´s stunning bay, rivers, caves and valleys.
On the way back to Havana, enjoy some spare time at the Jibacoa beach.
Highlights of the tour:
- Discover another Cuban province.
- Visit Cuba´s longest cave: Cuevas de Bellamar.
- Have some beach time at Jibacoa.
1 person ………… 140 USD (140 USD per person)
2 people ………… 150 USD (75 USD per person)
3 people ………… 150 USD (50 USD per person)
4 people ………… 150 USD (37,50 USD per person)
*** The above prices are per the number of people in 1 hardtop classic car (maximum 4 people per hardtop classic car). PRIVATE TOURS.
*** Prices are NOT per person.
- The tour lasts 8 hours.
- Normally we start at 8am until 4pm.
- Collection at hotel/ Airbnb or meeting point.
- At the end of the tour we take you back to your accommodation in Havana.
- Pick up at 8am at your hotel/ Airbnb.
- Stop at the Bacunayagua lookout point. Panoramic view of the Yumuri valley.
- Visit to the Monserrate Chapel. Panoramic view of the city of Matanzas.
- Walking tour in Matanzas´ historic center.
- Parque Libertad (Liberty Park)
- Velazco hotel
- (Optional) Pharmaceutical Museum (entrance fee: 3 cuc per person, not included in the tour price)
- Calle Medio (Famous street located downtown)
- Lunch at a local restaurant (lunch not included in the tour price)
- (Optional) Bellamar Caves (entrance fee: 5 cuc per person, not included in the tour price)
Cave tour is around 700 meters. Comfortable and not-slippery shoes are recommended.
- (Optional) Beach time in Jibacoa or Playas del Este if requested.
*** If you are planning to take this stop, please bring a towel and bathing suit.
NOT included in the tour price:
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to museums, factories, etc that you choose to go.
- Entrance fee for Bellamar caves: 5 cuc per person
- Entrance fee for the Pharmaceutical museum: 3 cuc per person
- Tips for guides and drivers
*** you can decide on the day of the tours to do the optional visits or not. They are a suggestion in the itinerary but NOT a MUST DO.
*** Please email us to email@example.com in order to get a final quote taking into the account the number of people in your group.