Havana Journeys´ City tour of Havana is the perfect tour for guests who are visiting the Cuban capital for the first time. Highlights of the tour:
- This tour is partly walking and partly in an air-conditioned classic car.
- We will show you Havana´s most emblematic neighborhoods so that you can orientate yourself.
- Get tips from the locals so that you can continue exploring the city on your own.
1 person ………… 90 USD (90 USD per person)
2 people ………… 100 USD (50 USD per person)
3 people ………… 100 USD (34 USD per person)
4 people ………… 100 USD (25 USD per person)
*** The above prices are per the number of people in 1 hardtop classic car (maximum 4 people per hardtop classic car). PRIVATE TOURS.
*** Prices are NOT per person.
Ex: If you take the tour alone, it would cost you 90 USD. If you come with a travel companion, then it would cost 100 USD total. If you are traveling with another 3 people, then it would get cheaper as you still pay 100 USD to be divided by the number of people in your group.
- The tour lasts 6 hours. Schedule is flexible and can be adapted.
- We can start any time and extend the tour for 6 hours.
- We collect you at your hotel/ Airbnb or meeting point.
- At the end of the tour, we take you back to your accommodation.
- Elegant and comfortable air-conditioned Classic American Car from the 1950s or convertible classic car. *Prices for tours in convertibles are higher.
- Professional driver. Only legal taxi drivers who have their papers in order.
- Pick up at your hotel or Airbnb.
- Chronological walking tour around Old Havana´s most emblematic squares: Plaza de Armas (Arms Square), Plaza de San Francisco de Asís , Plaza Vieja (Old Square), Plaza de la Catedral (Cathedral Square).
- Visit to the Ambos Mundos Hotel and the famous bar of La Bodeguita del Medio, both spots frequented by Ernest Hemingway.
- Walking tour around the non-restored areas for you to see the daily life struggles of the common citizen.
- Transfer to Centro Habana area and visit to the outdoor areas of the Museum of the Revolution (former Presidential Palace) and the Granma Memorial.
- Walking/ride tour around Parque Central, Great Theatre of Havana, Capitol Building, Prado Promenade.
Lunch: Break for lunch at a private restaurant or paladar where water and food are safe and of good quality. *** Lunch is not included in the price of the tour
- Ride around the famous Malecón (sea front promenade) and around Vedado (National Hotel, Habana Libre Hotel, Coppelia, Paseo Avenue and 23rd Street)
- Stop at the emblematic Revolution Square.
- Ride to Miramar around 5th Avenue.
- Return to Vedado bordering the famous Columbus Cemetery.
- Return to hotel or casa particular/airbnb.
- This is a private tour so our guest can customize the itinerary to meet their needs.
NOT included in the tour price:
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to museums, factories, etc that you choose to go.
- Tips for guides and drivers
*** Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get a final quote taking into the account the number of people in your group.