Our Second day in Havana tour is dedicated to the life of Hemingway, to local artists and to religion in Cuba. Highlights of the tour:
- This tour takes you to the outskirts of the city.
- Visit to the coastal town of Cojímar.
- Discover the magic of Fusterlandia.
- Experience the contrast between Catholic and Afro-Cuban religion.
- The tour lasts 6 hours. Schedule is flexible and can be adapted.
- We can start any time and extend the tour for 6 hours.
- We collect you at your hotel/ Airbnb or meeting point.
- At the end of the tour, we take you back to your accommodation.
- Elegant and comfortable air-conditioned Classic American Car from the 1950s.
- *NOT available in convertibles because of higher costs.
- Professional driver. Only legal taxi drivers who have their papers in order.
- Pick up at your hotel or Airbnb.
- Ride to the coastal town of Cojímar. Visit to Hemingway related sites.
- Optional stop at the famous “Floridita bar”.
- Discussion about religion in Cuba and the contrast between Catholic and Afro-Cuban.
- Visit to Callejón de Hammel.
- Visit to Fusterlandia to learn about the work of Cuban artist Fuster.
Lunch: Break for lunch at a private restaurant or paladar where water and food are safe and of good quality. *** Lunch is not included in the price of the tour
- Optional visit to Hemingway´s Villa in the outskirts of the city (5 cuc per person entrance fee – NOT INCLUDED in the price) *** The villa does NOT open on Sundays.
- Return to hotel or casa particular/airbnb.
- This is a private tour so our guest can customize the itinerary to meet their needs.
- Starting at 30 cuc per person for groups of 4 people in one hardtop classic car.
- Starting at 60 cuc per person for groups of 2 people in one hardtop classic car.
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees to museums, factories, etc that you choose to go.
- Tips for guides and drivers
*** Please email us to email@example.com in order to get a final quote taking into the account the number of people in your group.